The governmental and not-for-profit (NPO) sector has become an important industry in the country fulfilling the nation’s desire to create a well-functioning society caring for the rights and health of its citizens. Like any other business, not-for-profit organizations face a variety of challenges in fulfilling their mission.
At RCM, we are committed to achieving the highest quality audit possible. We understand the complexity of performing governmental and NPO audits and that’s why we have a dedicated team of auditors that possess the specialized knowledge and experience to help ensure compliance with the appropriate standards and changes in regulations that may impact your organization’s audit.
RCM serves a diverse cross-section of organizations, including:
- – arts organizations
- – behavioral health organizations
- – child and family support organizations
- – governmental component units
- – not-for-profit hospitals and clinics
- – single audit federal grant reporting requirements (Uniform Guidance)
- – membership organizations & trade associations
- – HUD low income projects & low income tax credit projects
- – charter & private schools
- – School tuition organizations
- – animal shelters
We work with all sizes of organizations. RCM has the tools to help you meet your compliance reporting requirements including audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures. RCM also has vast experience with the tax compliance reporting for not-for-profit organizations. In addition we can provide experienced advice to help you fulfill your mission. Many of our firm members are also board members for a variety of organizations in our local communities. We understand your challenges and can provide you with solutions.
Our Quality Commitment
As a member of the American Institute of CPAs Governmental Audit Quality Center, we are committed to adhering to the highest quality standards by voluntarily agreeing to the Center membership requirements, which include designating a partner responsible for the quality of our governmental and NPO audit practice, establishing quality control programs, performing annual internal inspection procedures, and making our peer review report findings publicly available.
At RCM our goal is to continue to enhance our quality initiatives within our governmental and NPO audit practice to deliver the highest quality audit services possible.
Contact us for more information about our not-for-profit industry services.
- Audit and other financial reporting
- Uniform Guidance
- Tax credit projects
- Preparation of information returns
- Unrelated business taxable income compliance and planning
- Consulting and accounting services
- Exempt status applications